This policy delineates requirements for use of UCSF facilities available to provide members of the campus community and eligible non-University groups with meeting and conference space.
A. Each Facility determines priority assignment and specific criteria for University users, external profit and non-profit entities, and public service organizations
B. Events sponsored on campus shall be reviewed according to liability and risk factor by facility manager and insurance may be required of non-University groups.
C. Some non-University organizations may need to obtain co-sponsorship from a campus department and should be referred to Community Relations for assistance.
In addition to departmental conference rooms and classrooms/lecture halls, meeting facilties are available at these sites, each with separate guidelines governing use priority, capacity, cost, serving of alcoholic beverages, etc.:
1. Faculty/Alumni House - 745 Parnassus Avenue (at 5th Avenue)
2. Millberry Union Conference Center - 500 Parnassus Avenue
3. Aldea Center on Mount Sutro - 155 Johnston Drive
4. UCSF Library - 530 Parnassus Avenue
5. *Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF - 1675 Owens
*Contracted to a 3rd Party Vendor