As of July 16, 2012: Privacy Investigation (new) This policy is established to define the authority and responsibility for the UCSF response in relation to a potential or actual privacy breach of Protected Health Information (PHI), Medical Information or Health Insurance Information, as well as to delineate the Privacy Investigation response process.
As of July 2, 2012: Eligibility to Submit Proposals for Extramural Funds (PI Status) The Waiver for Exemption from University Policy form has been updated and posted The following policies have been retired, and content has been incorporated into 400-10:
• 400-13 Proposal Content Requirements for Contracts and Grants
• 400-14 Industry-Sponsored Agreements
• 400-15 Administrative Review and Submission of Contracts and Grants
As of July 2, 2012: Academic, Legal, and Financial Policies of Contracts and Grants:
• Scope of policy is reflected to clarify that the policy applies to all sponsored agreements. (Section III, A.)
• Responsibility section now includes links to procedures (Section IV)
• Information regarding financial aspects is expanded to include salaries and wages, employee benefits, and non-salary expenditures
• The term “facilities and administrative costs” replaces “indirect costs” in order to reflect campus requirements.
As of January 5, 2012: Smoke-Free Workplace has been updated to provide definition for “smoking.” Please see Section II. Definitions.